Monday, May 30, 2005


all that i've got


I need something else
Would someone please just give me,
Hit me, knock me out
And let me go back to sleep,
I can laugh
All I want inside I still am empty,
So deep that it didn't even bleed catch me I'll..

I'll be just fine
Pretending I'm not
I'm far from lonely
And it's all that I've got


tings im sorry! comp was screwed up last night. talk soonnnnn! you shldve tkn a photo of tyk's bag at least thn you wldnt b in such misery haha. glad your mum liked kate spade!! told you she would! and are you wearing your fcuks in shanghai? take good care of them!! -warning look.

friday towned with tings -looks at her 4 bulging shopping bags and faints. a teeny weeny strain on the credit card huh. hahah funfunfun. watched amityville horror. freakingfreaking scary and sad show. poor little jody! or jolie or whatever. we were too starbucksy to be true. greentea+choc frappe PLUS oreocheesecake anytimeee :) our conversation by the window seats was swinging from depressiveness to crazed laughter. missing you already!
\ we said goodbye at orchard boulevard. shant be seeing that girl for a month :(

saturday was spent with stephiebeans (HAHA) @ majumall, hehe. we <3 coffeebean dont we :) was veryvery DreamLife! i like! yummy dinner after that too :))

ree says im fatgalz! >:(

hols are here! didnt feel like the hols till i woke up later than my usual freaking 5.45a.m on a monday morning. very much looking forward to uncontrolled-by-authorities lifestyle :) i say what time i want to wake up, when i want to go out, what i want to wear, what i want to eat, when i want to study! yayness!

gonna lunch soon.
partaking in the greatsporesale tmrw! whee :D

if you leave
dont leave now
please dont take my heart away
promise me
just one more night
then we'll go our separate ways
we always had time on our side
but now its fading fast


\ its 11.38pm now! finally done with my blog. haha its too green to be true. nette will not be very happy with me, i suppose, cos ths is her ahem's colour :| hahah but anyway i love it! getting quite depressed talking to tings online. SIGH. that aside, i <3 my mummy! :) been such a homely girl today.